What are menstrual irregularities?
For most women, a normal menstrual cycle ranges from 21 to 35 days.1 However, 14% to 25% of women have irregular menstrual cycles, meaning the cycles are shorter or longer than normal; are heavier or lighter than normal; or are experienced with other problems, like abdominal cramps.2 Irregular cycles can be ovulatory, meaning that ovulation occurs, or anovulatory, meaning ovulation does not occur.
The most common menstrual irregularities include:
• Amenorrhea or absent menstrual periods: When a woman does not get her period by age 16, or when she stops getting her period for at least 3 months and is not pregnant.
• Oligomenorrhea or infrequent menstrual periods: Periods that occur more than 35 days apart.
• Menorrhagia or heavy menstrual periods: Also called excessive bleeding. Although anovulatory bleeding and menorrhagia are sometimes grouped together, they do not have the same cause and require different diagnostic testing.
• Prolonged menstrual bleeding: Bleeding that exceeds 8 days in duration on a regular basis.
• Dysmenorrhea (pronounced dis-men-uh-REE-uh): Painful periods that may include severe menstrual cramps.
Alfa Health Centre, which seeks to help men/women in personal life, including infertility and sexual disorders, is one of South Kerala's top sexology centers.
Book your appointment today.
Thrissur & Coimbatore clinic: https://wa.me/919747698920
Bahrain Clinic: https://wa.me/97339407655
Qatar Clinic: https://wa.me/97433798491
#ErectileDisfunctioning #sexologist #sexologistinkerala #sexualproblems #sexologistdoctor #erectiledysfunction #sexproblem #sexologistinqatar #sexproblems #sexproblemsolution #ahcunani #Drniyazahmedroy #kerla #thrissur #coimbatore #libiloloss #lackofsexualdesire #lackofsexualactivity #lackofsexualdrive #hypersexualactivity #hypersexualitydisorder #hypersexuality #nightfall #nightfalltreatment