Vaginal discharge serves an important
Vaginal discharge serves an important housekeeping function in the female reproductive system. Fluid made by glands inside the vagina and cervix carries away dead cells and bacteria. This keeps the vagina clean and helps prevent infection.
Most of the time, vaginal discharge is perfectly normal.In Exceptional Condition Vaginal discharge may become abnormal.Any change in the vagina's balance of normal bacteria can affect the smell, color, or discharge texture. These are a few of the things that can upset that balance:
* Antibiotic or steroid use.
* Bacterial vaginosis, a bacterial infection more common in pregnant women or women who have multiple sexual partners.
* Birth control pills.
* Cervical cancer.
* Chlamydia or gonorrhea (STDs), sexually transmitted infections.
* Douches, scented soaps or lotions, bubble bath.
* Pelvic infection after surgery.
* Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID).
Get the best treatment for Leucorrhea available with Alfa Health Center.
Thrissur & Coimbatore clinic: https://wa.me/919747698920
Bahrain Clinic: https://wa.me/97339407655
Qatar Clinic: https://wa.me/97433798491